GOD never instructed us to be religious, rather to obey his statutes and accept His son, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Thank GOD for mercy, grace, and His Holy Ghost to guide us into all truth.
- Is it more important what you wear to church than going?
- Is it more important that you attend your denominational assembly or that you hear His Word?
- Do you read His Word? Meditate on it day & night?
- Do you Praise God? Even when you think you have no reason to?
- How important is your relationship with Jesus to you?
These are some hard questions that may have you re-evaluating yourself. That is the point. If you are not going to serve God with your whole heart, whole mind, and whole BODY...don't waste your time. Half obedience is disobedience. You should be aware that God is not in the business of condemning His children, rather correcting them in love for their benefit. Every good thing and every "bad" thing in your life is for your benefit. Take hold to God's promises and know your rights as His child. Rebuke the enemy, plead the blood over yourself and your children, and walk in victory.
Start in His Word.