Skip to main content

25 Powerful Prayers to help us through this Pandemic


For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

The Word of GOD says that the fervent prayer of the righteous avails much. 

Fervent can be described as passionate or intense. These types of prayers mean a lot to the Lord.

Remember, we are not righteous because of anything we have done or said. 
We are only righteous because of the atoning power of the Blood Sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. 
- James 5:16 KJV

We do not have to look very far to be able to see the desperate times we are living in. We need not be afraid because Jesus Christ forewarned us of these times in the Gospels. 

There has never been a better time to pray than NOW!

Below is a list of 25 Powerful Prayers We Can Pray to Help Us Through this Pandemic. 

They are powerful because they are GOD's Word, and when we mix this with faith, NOTHING is impossible!

Note: No one can ever convince anyone to believe in the transforming power of the Word of God or the life-altering experience of having a relationship with Jesus Christ, that is not our job. That is the job of the Holy Spirit.
 
No one can come to the Lord unless His spirit draw them, so please do not use this as a debate piece. GOD is not debatable as His glory can be clearly seen in all of nature.

Before we get into the prayers, we do need to make sure that there is a relationship established with the WORD of GOD, Jesus Christ. 

My personal experience is that there is NOTHING more powerful than the WORD of GOD.

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. -Hebrews 4:12

You must SAY these prayers. Why? Because we are made in the image of GOD, so like Him, what we say has power.
"But I do not have much faith," that is ok, you only need a mustard seed amount!
It is my strong belief that the Holy Spirit led you here today, so let's get right to it!
1. I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalms 34:1
2. No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the LORD. Isaiah 54:17
3. And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
4. Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 2 Peter 1:2-4
5. For we walk by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7

6. And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28
7. The LORD is my Shepherd, I shall not want. Psalms 23:1
8. The LORD is my Light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid? Psalms 27:1
9. When the wicked came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an army may encamp against me my heart will not fear. Though war may rise against me, in this will I be confident. Psalm 27:3
10. Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Matthew 6:9-13
11. He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.” Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day,  Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you. Psalms 91:1-7

12. Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10-12
13. Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5-6
14. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us. 1 John 1: 9-10
15. Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:14
16. I will not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in my heart to the Lord. Ephesians 5:18-19
17. And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 NKJV

17. And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh [that is, The Lord will provide]; as it is said to this day, “In the mount of the Lord it shall be seen.” Genesis 22:14
18. If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land; Isaiah 1:19
19. And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” Matthew 16:19

 I bind the power of darkness and loose myself from all ungodly, unholy activities, and persons in the name of Jesus Christ.

 

20. He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions. Psalm 107:20
21. For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.”  So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy. Romans 9:15-16

The Lord wills to have mercy on you as His Holy Spirit led you to this today.

22. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. John 16:13
23. “Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, And whose hope is the LORD. Jeremiah 17:7
24. They shall not build and another inhabit; They shall not plant and another eat; For as the days of a tree, so shall be the days of My people, And My elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. the descendants of the blessed of the LORD, And their offspring with them. “It shall come to pass That before they call, I will answer; And while they are still speaking, I will hear. Isaiah 65:22-24

25. Praise the LORD! Praise God in His sanctuary; Praise Him in His mighty firmament! Psalms 150:1

Faith without works is dead, so here are some actionable steps we can take to show our faith in the Word of God.

Find other believers you can spend time with to encourage one another and remind you of these promises when circumstances and emotions state otherwise.

 

Say these prayers daily, or as often as you can. Be intentional with placing a reminder on your device or adding it as a note on your phone.

 
                        Share them with others who need to be reminded of the promises of God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Names Of God in The Old Testament

God as we know Him has always been and always will be. He has no beginning and no end. His wisdom is shown throughout the cosmos and our home, planet Earth.  When Moses was called by God to go deliver the children of Israel, he asked God who should He say sent him?  God replied, "I AM." He further explained that He was " I AM that I AM." Seems kind of weird for a name, right? After the Israelites were delivered, they wandered in the wilderness for 40 years. During this time, I AM revealed who He was by what He did.  God revealed who He was by what He did.  If you feel lost, confused, or struggle with unbelief, please use this as a reference. Call on The Lord and watch Him show up. He knows your heart, so you don't have to be fancy with your words or know what to say - simply call out to I AM and watch Him become what you need! Keep pressing. Your labor is not in vain. 

Who is the LORD? Yahweh. I AM. Jehovah.

May our eyes see, our ears hear and our hearts receive the Word of the LORD. We must return to Our Creator before His Son Jesus Christ returns. The time is shorter than when we first heard of His return more than 2  millennia ago. He does not want any person to perish or be eternally separated from Him, but all who ignore His call to return and all who mock Him will surely see that His Word cannot lie! He will be a refuge to those who choose Him, and a terror to those who reject His salvation. He is a firm foundation for those who trust in Him, but a rock of offense to those who refuse.  As nations have come and gone, so will all of us in the earth, but our souls will live on forever. How we respond to His call will determine if we are eternally with Him, or eternally separated.  Come to the LORD  while there is still time. Since He created time, we cannot control it, so make your salvation sure today! Creator. GOD. King of kings. LORD of lords. For by Him all things were created that

The Real Meaning of The Rainbow is in The Bible

After the monumental decision by the Supreme Court to allow same-sex couples to marry, I knew it was yet another inch closer to the days Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24, and His imminent return. Let me first say that this post will not attempt to sway you in your views about the Supreme Courts ruling. It would be a waste of time as those who belong to God know and understand the sanctity of marriage and how it originated already. I want to discuss the rainbow and its true meaning. The rainbow is one of those wonders that God created in the Earth that not only reminds us of Him, but also reminds Him of us. The true meaning of the rainbow comes from the Bible. Genesis 9:13 says: I set My bow [rainbow] in the cloud, and it shall be a token  or  sign of a covenant  or  solemn pledge between Me and the earth. (Amplified version)