There is no such thing as Christian Yoga, Please Do Not Be DECEIVED!

There was a time in my life when I was searching for something, some practice, some routine for relaxation and exercise.

I began to do yoga because I was unaware and ignorant.

But the devil does not care how ignorant we are.

In fact, the Bible tells us: "Me people perish for lack of knowledge." Hosea 4:6

Thankfully, I had a pastor who was not afraid of telling me the truth.

When he first told me the truth about yoga and its true purpose, I rejected it.

I did not want to accept it.

However, I prayed and asked God for confirmation and sure enough - it is a very demonic and a deception the devil is using to yolk people to demonic powers. It is rooted in Hindu worship and the poses are used as a form of worship to Hindu deities.

2 Timothy 4:3 - "For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear."

He who has an ear, let him hear...


No comments:

Post a Comment